Friday, February 25, 2011

applique time

Finally .............. I have gotten to my lily pads. I have been working at doing 5 a day. First step gluing down the edges of my lily pad edges. Second Step applique. Lots of fun, but not a lot of time.

A GREAT idea ......only a bit to late.
I wish my husband had shared his brilliant idea earlier. He suggested I make little patches, sew them together and then make my lily pads with these - the quilt would end up very abstract but interesting. I think it would have looked amazing.

But - no time.......... not for this quilt any way. Another idea for the idea book.
My quilt has to be at the long armer this week - or it will not be done in time for the quilt show. Between work, marks due , report comments, looking for a house, I am just a little busy. Hoping that I can still head south for the MARCH BREAK.

Happy Quilting
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment