Thursday, February 17, 2011

Long weekend - Family Day

Well it is hard to believe - but I have been so busy that I have not been stitchin at all since my last post.
My goal for the family weekend is lily pads. Lots and lots of Lily pads. Without them getting done this weekend - I will have no chance to finish them off for the quilt show. thank goodness my daughter is home this weekend, I always appreciate the added support and perspective.
Off to the long armer - Monday night.
If I write it down - it may be so...............hoping to head to guild tonight. I am sorry to say I have not been all year. Something always seems to come up. I have my fingers crossed as I really miss the ladies and learning something new and creative. It inspires me every time I go - to put something new together.
Happy Quilting to all that read this ( actually that is just you Jo- love mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment